Friday, February 6, 2015

Get through this ☁

How do I get over this? I don't want to use anyone to distract myself. I want to get over this to let this sadness go away. Why does it feels as though its day one? Why does it hurt even more than day one? You told me you were busy, you told me you're not ready to become friends. You didn't had the courage to tell me that you were seeing someone that often? You told me you cared, you lied. Now I'm stuck here all alone, feeling lost, feeling nothing. What should I do? I've never ever felt so hurt, I've never let someone hurt me so much. I feel so embarrassed because I was wrong about everything, thinking we still had it all and someday just not today that we'll be back together. How silly of me. You're happier with someone who you once said you'll never date because you'll never go for someone that young. She gave u happiness, she was there for you, she makes you happy, most importantly, she made the effort to. She's younger, she's prettier, she's skinnier, she's all you've been looking for.

I should feel angry but why don't I feel a little at all, Why do I only feel lost, sad and hurt?

I don't need anyone, I'll be fine someday on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment