Thursday, September 13, 2012

It seems that I only blog more when I'm emotional. It's either because I'm super happy or I'm really upset. Well for now, I'm really upset and scared.

Firstly school's starting on the 25th this month @ Kaplan. So afraid that I might not be able to adapt the environment there and with the classmates there. I really hope everything goes fine. And I've yet to read the other 11pages of the contract. Half way through and I'm already stressing out. Luckily I have a few very supportive family, friends and boyfriend. Especially mummy and my sister. Really love them so much. Mummy never gave up on me, and I'm gonna do her proud. My sister maybe a little blunt at words sometimes, but she's still a lovely sister I would say. Boyfriend did played his part, encouraging me too and taking care of me, my safety, my health and my studies. Know it's hard on all of them, I'll make it this time round. Love you all :')

Next is my friendship. To me, my friendships with my best friends are going down hill. Yes I expect too much from them, but why is it always me they'd think that I'm expecting too much. Sometimes I really really hope they'd stood in my shoes and understand why I'm expecting so much from them. All I want was the best. Demanding in my ways, but at the end of the day if they're happy, I am too. Oh well, one of them ever said this to me, "If she wants to be in your life, she'll make the effort to. If not then we shouldn't try so hard to stay in her life." Well I guess I know letting go of one real good friendship over the years, with one of them wasn't a mistake. I wouldn't beg anybody to stay, but if you wanna stay, don't ever leave because I'll never hold back a friendship with anyone anymore. Learnt the hard way many times, gave in many times, now I've had enough of this bullshit. All 3 that I really regarded them as my best friends, made me feel as though I'm just another acquaintance in their life. Never felt so much of a devastated before. Well guess they'd made a huge impact in my life. As days goes by, I think I will just forget about everything. I'll follow the sentence she sent to me. If they want to be in my life, they'll made the effort to. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment