Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We live, to love, our life. We don't live to please others.

Oh well random, life have never been any better. Got myself back to school 3-4 months back. Everything's going on smoothly, just that little laziness in me. Proud of myself for being a little more then hardworking when it's nearer to exam period. And I'll be graduating in 6 months time. Time do pass really fast, and ill be turning 21 this year. At least I'll accomplish a diploma, soon. Life can never be better, without the support of my family. Le mom who never gave up on me. Wouldn't make it so far without them. Friends who came and stayed, who came and left. Friends who are supportive in whatever i do. A man who stays thru the thick and thin with me. Who never gave up on us on our tough time. Worried over everything about me. All this people who hurt me thru out the years but also made my day over the years. I'm so glad to have them, words can never express how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment