Firstly Happy half a year to me and bf. He being a sweetheart, knowing that I want and need a new wallet, bought me into charles and keith on a fine day. He told me to choose one which I liked. At that point of time, I was so happy, it really felt like a shopping spree. Couldn't made up my mind because there were tons of beautiful wallets there. Likely bf helped a little by choosing it for me too. So delighted. And I've not yet have anything in mind for him.
Okay next is our malaysia trip back to seremban with daddy and bf. We went into Jb to get a train back to Seremban. So we bought breakfast. And guess what I've found that I haven't seen for years in Singapore after the outlet in Compass closed down....
Our lovely and awesome RotiBoy. The awesome pastry that I've missed for so long. Never had such a good pastry for so long.Yummy! Great day to start my day with Rotiboy for breakfast in the train. Did bought KFC's AM twister but me and bf didn't even touched it at all. Shall head into Jb to grab more of this the next time. We slept through out the whole train ride. Roughly 6 hours. Freezing cold like it's really snowing in the train. The only person who ain't feeling a little tiny bit of cold was daddy. He was boasting to Aunt back in the house that he was the "only man surviving" the cold. Proud dad!
A few pictures of me and bf waking up super early just to enter JB, in the train now.....
We cabbed back to the place once we reach Seremban. And the very first thing we saw when we alighted from the cab at the front gate of the house was......
Presenting FeiZai. A new little puppy that they adopted! The mom gave birth to a few and FeiZai was one of the lucky ones that they bought back from JB to Seremban.
A few picture of Feizai. Mischievous much.Active all the time. And he like to poopoo at the neighbor's front door, or their mini garden in the front. This little puppy can never stay in the cage. He'll always find ways to escape the cage and out to play around. And when we ignored him when he's in the cage, he'll give that sad bark. Attention seeker much, but a qtpie.
Daddy drove us around to shop, but sadly the clothes there are unacceptable to us. It's too hmm... Weird? So instead I shopped for 2 metallic BB covers, 2 bags, hair accessories and one casio watch. Nothing much to shop over there. But the food there was fantastic. Be it the seafood or what Aunt always cook over there.
This are the fresh seafood we had there. It's really imba and fresh. And worth the price. Cheap, fresh and awesome taste. This was the second time I went back to that place for Seafood. The first time was the previous trip with daddy. This was the first time I see bf ate the prawns and crab because usually he'll be so lazy to remove the shells just for the meat. And he'll forgo the awesome seafood.
The best salted egg crab in malaysia. Singapore cant fight man. This is one awesome dish you should try if you ever find that place, that is. And guess what they use to crack the shell of the crab...
Tada a HAMMER. We can never not laugh whenever the hammer comes. Though it's our second time and maybe my grandma, aunt and uncle's 123456789 time there. Hilarious.
After the food was an hour ride back home. I never fail to fall asleep in the rides. The next day was a shopping day at giant and that night we'll be heading back to Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment