Saturday, June 16, 2012

#Nowplaying - Part Of Me by Katy Perry


More then a month since I've last updated this space of mine. Had been working non stop, having really little off days and usually I'll just spend it with my family, friends or bf. No more time to waste on clubbing/drinking. It's all about the money and precious time with my love ones now. Two/three jobs taken up just to occupy my time and not wasting my precious time on useless stuff/ doing nothing. For study wise, I'm still thinking if i should take up finance management or diploma in counselling. So stress with this two choices. HR marketing sounds great, so does counselling. Anyway the next registration date is in August, so I've like almost 2 more months to think about it! Hopefully I know what I really want by then. 

Had been working part time at Cotton on and Time in a bottle at Serangoon gardens everyweek. And of course time with bf though he's busy with his fyp. Just want him to do well for his fyp. Sometimes he maybe irritating to me, but at times he really make my day. Maybe a attention seeker at time, but still a lovely boy to me. He's a qtpie most of the time. So glad to be with him for the past 4and1/2 months. My best friend, my lover. The best for now, among my past few relationships.

Oh ya did I mentioned I met up with my another best friend @cheeyen who keeps making me jealous but somehow fail over her new best friends. (I know I'll still win the rest) *giggles* Had a short meet up with her and her bf, together with my bf, @darren and @robin. Had chomps for dinner then a small drinking and not much of a catching up at TIAB (Time in a bottle). Drank beer, chilled out and homed. Simple night with them. Satisfied much. And after that she'd been asking me out, to clubs. That idiot. I'm not going to club! Maybe occasionally. HAHA. Okay gotta go and get prepare for work and dinner with bf soon! See you, to whoever's viewing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment