Wednesday, May 9, 2012


No guy could actually bring such a beautiful smile out of me, like he do. Not any of my ex boyfriends did it. He's the only one who actually made me realized how beautiful my smile could actually be on this cold looking face of mine. So glad that you came, we were friends, we became closer, we fell in love unexpectedly, and ending up to where we are now. How you used to flirt me like how you flirt other girls, how I used to ignore everything. So much that we've been through. You made me realized that I could actually give love another try, even after the previous. I may not be afraid to fall like how i always tell you, and I also hope you wouldn't be the one making me fall. Let's not let this happy moments be memories in future, let's make happy moments like this going on and on instead. I love you dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment