Monday, May 7, 2012


Just passed our 3rd month together with this little guy of mine. Yes it may seems to be nothing at all to you, but it really mean something to us. It's something we both didn't expect, something we once used to say, no way will we ever fall in love with each other. Everything happened so fast, blink of eye, it's already more then a year since I've know him, almost half a year hanging out together almost everyday and 3 months officially together. He used to be my close friend somehow. We could talk all day, through text though. We could meet every single night, just to chill and talk. We acted like lovers but we were just friends. I once thought whatever we did was actually fine as best friends, but it actually leads us to another step closer then just friends. I really thank god for him. He was the one who was actually there for me, when my friends somehow had their own life. He'd never once lost his temper at me. Always trying his best to put that smile on me, though at the end of the day he'll make a fool out of himself. I really appreciated how much he'll never complain tired when he's out with me, though i'm the one always complaining non stop. He'd never once failed to send me home every single day even though I could see how tired he was. He's always the one taking the initiative to at least meet me though it's might be just for a short while. He'll be the one travelling down to my place with little surprises at times even after a long day at school. He's always trying his best to explain whenever I flare up over little tiny stuff. He's a understanding boyfriend, and I've not regretted getting together with him, it may seem so sudden, but I'm really happy with this little guy of mine. I can feel how much he wouldn't want to let go of this relationship. He might not be perfect in any of your eyes, but to me he's perfect and all I could actually ask for. I don't care whatever he did in his past, though it might affect a little still, but I can really see the change in him. How serious he is about this relationship, unlike the other guys/ex. This little guy, definitely worth the keep. If you ever read this post of mine, all I wanna say is sorry for the sucky attitude I've been giving this 3 months, together. I'm still trying my best to change this temper of mine & I hope you'll bear with it for as long as you can. I don't believe in forever shit but boy,  I'll love you for as long as I could, & I hope you'll too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment