Thanks for the memories

In life you'll never who's true and who's not, from the start. It takes time to figure out. But so what if we know one, inside out. So what if one's so true towards you, and yet leaving you at the end of the day? People just come and go. God made it this way in everyone's chapter of life. So let's just accept the fact, and carry on with life, knowing that no one will ever stay in your life forever. Yes, I hate knowing that it's this way. And I also hate the fact that everyone will change, I change, and I hate it too. I think my life's just all about hating things, instead of loving. This is how it works in JCMC's life. :')
Working later on. Handing in my resignation letter to the company. I hope I'll hurry get over with the two weeks. I smell F.R.E.E.D.O.M. It's so near yet so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment