Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rollin' in da deep

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello to anyone that's gonna read this nonsensical online dairy of mine. The word for today is "R.E.S.T" given by my new made friend, Isaac! Yes indeed I need much more time to rest. Ever since I've started this job, I've not been having sufficient rest. I've so much to do at work, somehow. & yes I've been having friendship problems. The problem lies with me, because I think XXX didn't even notice any changes between us. Maybe XXX think I'm probably talking about someone else. Look there's a difference between close friends and best friends, if you get what I mean. Maybe I'm too over sensitive or maybe it's just me being so fucking jealous over the new friendship you're having right now. I know I sound like a selfish bitch, but I can't help it. All the best then. I miss the old you so so fucking much, seriously. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment