Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moves like jagger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've to complete my 2 weeks. and the agency's giving me a problem right now. I just wanna get the fuck out of this job, so much. Working later on, yet I'm staying over at Carol Toh's place right now, worse of all, I'm still awake, so afraid that I might not be able to fall asleep by 4am.

Had supper with Carol Toh, and I was telling her, how much I detest materialistic girls. How much I'll not hang out with them, even if you're someone who's close to me. I hate the fact that it's girls who're materialistic. Materialistic girls don't work for what they want, they just get what they want, maybe just by snapping their fingers. Even prostitutes work for what they want, money. What about you girls? Worse then them? I'm not ranting for no reason about this. Not because I'm jealous or what, but seeing some of you girls changing to some materialistic bitches, total turn off. Have some backbone, get what you one, all by yourself, dirty little bitches. This post ain't to anyone in particular, so don't ask me who I'm referring to. If you think you're changing into one, then this post's for you! :')


Dear XXX,

I'm so glad that you took the first move. Sorry for not making the first move, sorry for not doing anything, when I saw this coming. Though it's moving slowly. but I'm glad you're back. Yes, I may sound so stupid, letting you come and go every time, knowing you might just leave again for another one new. But you're presence back by me, just makes me forget about everything, about how we quarreled and how unhappy we were with each other at times. I may sound harsh with words when I'm angry, but you know I don't really mean what I've always said. I get jealous, because you're no ordinary friend, you're my best out of the best, my friend. The one who've really been through thick and thin all this years. All the shits that I've been going through out my longest relationship. I may not seem to be as important to you, unlike the past, but all to summarize, you mean a lot to me still, my dearest friend. Nobody's gonna replace you no matter what. I miss us, the old us so so much. If you ever read this, that's all I want you to know. :')

Sincerely,
JCMC

No comments:

Post a Comment