Whatever it takes
I'm somebody who takes my flight as and when I want to, the fact that I come and go in everybody's life, I can't help it. I'll only come back if one comes back to me and hold me back. I want to be someone that nobody will ever forget, yet I'm one who tend to forget one so easily. I'm sorry to those whom I've let down, because the change in me had made me whom I am today.
I'm no more the girl who'll go for whatever I want, I give up so easily that made so many gave up on me too. But thank god for mummy and daddy, they've never gave up on me no matter what. Giving me the best still, though they maybe hard on me at times, but all they're actions just shows how much I mean to them and how much they really care. Words from mummy maybe harsh at times, but deep down i know she's just motivating me in another way. Daddy may not speak up much, because he'll only show how much he cares through actions. This two people who'll never fail me no matter what, guiding me through days where I walked around aimlessly. Nobody can replace my family, no matter what, be it love, trust or whatever a friend can give. My family will still give me the best out of the best. I love you all, x.
No comments:
Post a Comment