Saturday, August 13, 2011

Temperamental

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's been long since I've last stepped out to places like Marina Barrage with my friends. Feels so great spending my evening with my love ones. Snapping 200 over shots for the evening. Lunch was at Just asia, then dinner was at popeyes. Ate so much chicken meat for the day. & I'm having chicken for supper again. Trained home alone around 10.

Sometimes, you really need to learn it the hard way. I've told you hands off them once, now it's twice. Dude, seriously just don't push your luck too far. Sorry but i hate you awesomely much. Don't tell me what we've been through, because I've forgotten every single thing about you. So why keep appearing around me? Don't be a pest. Grow up, you won't go anywhere, like this.

Gotta tuck in real soon because I've got work at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment