Hold my hands, let's escape from reality
How much I hate getting up just for work. Receiving non stop emails or complains and calling out praying hard, not getting those real fucked up kind of customers over the line. Yes I'm behaving like a young kid, who cries when they have to go to nursery for the day, just that I don't cry. Wanting to spend more time in bed, yet knowing I'm gonna be late for work, having to rush over to my workplace. Though timing's flexible, but it's kinda fucked up with having to clear that 170 hours a month and there's no fixed seats in the office. So unorganized, yet you can earn so many million in a month. I'm still gonna take mc for later. I loved training days, but not when we actually hit the call floor and start making phone calls.
I can't wait for my holiday trip over to BKK in December trip. I hope mummy really keeps to her promise, because she disallow me flying over to BKK this September with my girls. I'm all alone in Singapore, doing nothing for a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment