Waiting for forever

It's weird how you guys could appear in my dreams nowadays. Those who were long gone, those who went missing in action. What's the meaning of this, am I missing you guys, or are you guys really coming back to me? There's my bestie & my ex. I hope my bestie's coming back, but not my ex. It took up so much of my time, getting rid of you out of my mind, so please stay away. I don't wanna spend another half a year or more getting over you. But I'm proud of myself, because I've got over you, though it took me a lot of my time to do so. And I've always thought I wouldn't get over you for the rest of my life, yes stupid thinking of mine in the past.
Been through so much, grown up from most of the things. Learnt so much from the past, building a stronger wall to protect my emotions from the bullshit thing called 'LOVE'. Hope I won't have another emotion crisis any sooner.
Nevertheless, I still miss my bestie. I hope she'll be out real soon, from wherever she's now. I really wanna hug her and tell her so much stuff, her not getting bored of my nonsense, complains or nagging. It's already 6 months or more since I've last heard or seen her. I miss you Joyce Stephanie Tan Shuiling.
I've spent another day, home. Movie marathon like yesterday. Everyday's the same, & I really pray hard I won't run out of movies to watch everyday. I'll die, literally. Wonder when will I settle down with some serious job. Well, I still love how it is now though.
Back to my movie, Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment