Monday, July 4, 2011

Loving you wasn't my choice

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What should I start off with for this post. I've lost track of what I've did over the weekends, somehow. All I could remember was going for an interview which wasted my time somehow, heading down to Tanjong Pagar to meet that interviewer who really wasted so much of my time, and I didn't get the job. So much for travelling down, that's one think that I hate about interviews, you won't get the job most of the time. Anyway I went down with Rebecca. After the interview, we headed over to bugis. Wanting to have Seoul Garden instead but we'll have to wait for 45mins till there's available seats for just the two of us. So we forgo the idea of Seoul Garden, but still craving for steamboat. So we headed to house of steamboat instead. We started off around 230pm. Early steamboat, yea I know, but it gave us a satisfying lunch that day. We had like 3 manago ice creams. Bused back home, because we were so tired, for waking up so early and consuming so much carbohydrate into our body, that made us super tired.

Saturday, I had work, yes for adapt learning again. This time round it was at tpy. I was an hour late, because my alarm went off and it went missing! Mummy and daddy came down for dinner with me. Daddy waited for me to end work and he fetched me home. Sweet, that's why I love my parents so much, though I may complain at times, but deep down I still love them most. Had a quick change once I reached home and headed out. Met Ziyong at Serangoon station, he accompanied me down to PH. He came from Bedok to Serangoon. That's awesome, at least I don't have to travel down all by myself. Enjoyed the night, though somethings cropped up in between.

Sunday, I had only 3 hours of sleep, got up and headed to work. I could just fall asleep while standing and replying texts. That's how exhausted I was. Only had 1 sale, it seems like a ghost town there for that day. Took many mini breaks, though one was like almost an hour. Was super tired, but when work almost came to an end, I was pretty much awake. Carol came down from Yishun just for supper. Had mos burger and she gave me Famous Amos Butterscotch cookies, which I'm totally into it now. I've never really liked cookies, but that packet that Carol gave me, seems so magical. It made me fall for the cookies. Okay a little exaggerating, but somehow, I'm austere. Trained home aftermath and stayed all the way up to almost hitting 5am in the morning.

That's how I spent my weekends. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment