Champagne Showers

Yesterday was ladies night, and my dear Carol sacrificed her sleep for us, me, Cheng & Ziyong to St. James for the night. Though it was a lot of physco-ing, still the last decision will only be made by her, and she chose to go. Quite happy actually! Haha. Last min preparation and we trained down. Was quite boring, maybe because we're always there, so babies it's time to stop or change to another club. Left around 3.30am and we all cabbed home. Didn't managed to sleep till 5am I guess. Insomnia, yes definitely. But it was so 'shiok' getting out of house after staying home for 2 or 3 days.
Am working this week, @bishan. From 11-9. & I'm gonna meet my usual to the same place. Quite excited for Saturday though there's work. Don't feel like working, but I have nice working mates and boss, so why not? :)
Maybe meeting Shengqi on Sunday to town or her place for a dip.
Tomorrow I would be heading down to expo hall 4 to find Amabel for lunch, one thing it's because I owe her a meal for being late the other time! Haha. So that's for my weekend this week.
Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment