Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take my hand, let's go on a ride

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Worked on Saturday, at United Square. Shenqi came down to look for me for lunch & we had it at Xin Wang Cafe. Stood at the booth from 11am - 9 pm, though I visited the toilet almost half of the time for a break. Sales was pretty good for that day, though I could actually have more sales. Time passed fast yesterday, maybe because I slept more that night before work.

Trained down to Orchard to find Carol and Liling. My baby braided her hair, and it looks pretty on her! She did it for 20 bucks. I'm gonna learn from youtube and help her do it. as promised! We rushed around like crazy bitches just to get a top for myself for the night. Bought a black sleeveless mesh top for 42.50 bucks and a long black tube for 10 bucks. If only it was cheaper, for the top, oh well, once in a while, I pamper myself with nice clothing, so yea. Cousy came to find us and we cabbed to Orchard's holiday inn, thinking that they sold liquor there but we got the wrong info. Cabbed to Autrum's holiday inn instead. Got Chivas and cabbed down to Ph. Had a fun night, with that high feeling. It's really 'shiok'. Cabbed home after clubbed, only managed to sleep around 7am.

Slept for 12 hours, but still having a headache and the vomit feel in me. That's really bad, something's wrong with my immune system nowadays. I hope I'm alright...

I'm gonna redo my nails now and most probably head to bed after that, if I'm tired.

Oh and do visit my blogshop. We're selling Guys and Ladies apparels. Selling at a affordable price, and we're having sales now, so grab somethings from us now sexy!

Spread around to your love ones about us now! Thanks for your support sexy people!

Hey friends, like this page for me if you've not done it yet! Take a look at our apparels now. TYVM ♥

Purchase from us nowwwwwwwwwww.

Send your orders to cetamour24@gmail.com or visit http://cet-amour.blogdspot.com​/ for more details! ♥♥♥
Hellos! Welcome to Cet-Amour@bs.com! We're two girls who have a passion for fashion and, inspired by our guy friends, we've decided to open a blogshop just for men's apparels (first)! It would be just unfair that girls have a good deal for their wardrobe ...See More
Page: ‎75 people like this.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment