Monday, July 11, 2011

Hey Babygirl What You Doing Tonight?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some guys should really get down with serious shit and stop whatever bullshitting sweet talks to girls, be like a real man. Seeing my baby getting hurt, sucks a big time. Knowing something's affecting her, how can I let it carry on? Guys, you should know that girls will make a better player then you guys, why still start this kind of game with us? Just don't test my patience, I don't like seeing my girls getting affected by guys. My girls ain't stupid. That's one thing I hate about love, so complicated. Love's free but you'll pay for the price at the end though, because nothing comes for free.

Anyway, met up with Baby and Liling @ kovan for late lunch around 5pm, had my twister fries and apple pie! Chilled and talked so much at macdonalds, laughing away. Walked around and met up with mummy @ Serangoon station then down to vivo. Had the phone settled and dined at Seoul Garden Hotplate. Had Bibibup, not quite tasty though. Talked a lot to mummy. Walked around Harbour Front Center and I've bought a cool shoe, some how like boots at $10 only! Cheap cheap cheap deals! Walked around vivo and trained back with mummy aftermath.

Gotta head to bed soon because I have a interview at Raffles place. I'm really worried, because I want this job badly. I hope I'll do well for the interview and get accepted by them. All the best JCMC.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment