Wednesday, June 29, 2011

M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's weird and what really made me think a long time, why would one come and go just like this. I miss Stephanie so so much. Yes I dreamt of her just yesterday while I was a sleep. Everything seems to be fine in my dream. She's still her, the one I know from the start, the one who will stand by me no matter what. The one who'd seen me through my longest relationship, seen my ups and downs with him. Always trying her best to make me happy.

So many things'd change. The world changed, I've changed, but it's still me here though. So many things happened, it's been months since you'd last stood by me. Almost half a year, if I'm not wrong. Imagine almost 6 months w/o you, when I had you by my side almost every single day last year? I've so much to talk and tell you. So many things to catch up, so much to update you about.

I really miss those days where I cried I would have you getting worried for me. When you cried, you'll look for me though you won't tell me the full story at times. Just sitting there looking at you cry and get over it with a smile aftermath. Yes I may hear a lot of stories about you from others, but you know I can't be bothered what others always say. How we won't fight over small stuffs, how we bitch about others and laughing all night long. How nothing would be kept from one and other. How we'd no secrets in between. How we get to know each other from the start till now. How we worked and enjoy our night together. How we sleep through our day together, with me under the "polar bear skin". So much we'd been through.

I really hope you'll change for the better when you're back. I hope to hear from you soon. I love you Bestie Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment