All Over Again

Today was a pretty hectic day for me, definitely. I woke up around 7.30am when I slept around 3am I guess. Got ready and head down to Raffles Place for some interview that Priscilla Chong introduced me to. Was suppose to have the interview around 9am, but it I only got my interview around 10am. I've waited an hour. Done by 1030am, but there was a second interview around 3pm at Tai Seng. Headed to CCK first to get the eyelash glue for Ruth, cabbed over to her place to fetch her over to anchor point around queensway. I was craving for dim sum so badly, but there isn't any buffet around there, it only starts at 3pm. Kinda pissed off, had Xin wang Cafe instead. Dim sum wasn't that tasty. Cabbed over to town FEP to pass time. Got a top for 30bucks. A brown oversize cliffon top. Dumb I know, but I hardly shop for clothe, oh well. Am buying the top from Ruth, a white cliffon button top, at 30 bucks too.
Cabbed over to Tai Seng because I was kind of late, interview ended only around 4 plus. Issac came down to look for us and we bused over to my place. Put down my stuff and cabbed over to hg point to meet denise to get my blue cliffon top. Yes all cliffon tops nowadays. The uncle went to hg plaza instead of Hg green at first. Quite pissed off because I was late!
Collected my stuff and cabbed to Chongpang to have dinner. Chicken Wings and Tau Huay, best among the best! Issac and Ruth fetched me over to Baby's place before leaving. And I stayed there till 1030pm. Got my nails done, gossip a little and home. Failed to braid nicely for baby.
Homed by 1130pm. Shall try to sleep early today. I must stay home from now till Saturday to prevent myself from spending, but I wanna buy things from daiso, nail art! Guess I'll meet baby later again to get the stuff!
Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment