Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Say hello to goodbye

Today's a off day for me. Had work yesterday since 930am to 530pm. Work was tough on that day because it was the set up for the whole of expo hall 5. Tiring day. Met up with 2 beautiful ladies on that day. Went to Simei ITE for lunch with Huimin. Been a long time since I've last saw her. Chanced upon Zion there too. Haha. Walked back to Expo to get back to work. Met up with Daphne after work and we headed over to Bedok point for dine. Popeyes, fat I know. After that we had Durian crepe for dessert. Walked around and we headed over to Bedok's library. She studied while I fell asleep there, on the sofa. I know I'm not suppose to, but I was over exhausted by work with barely 5 hours of sleep. Bused home aftermath. Had the longest jog after so long with Rebecca & Jing Nien. I can feel the fats burning away, somehow. Haha. I can spend my night watching movies on funshion, since it's my off day. Will be picking up that elephant, Tan CheeYen from her school around 6pm later. Tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment