Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Over you
Slept like 17 hours since Sunday evening till Monday morning. Yes, I was so tired because I'd barely 3 hours of sleep after club on Saturday, before heading to work early in the morning around 9.30am at cityhall. Supposing to have mother's day dinner at gran's place, but I over slept till the following day. So sorry mothers! Was on the lappy since 11 plus in the morning. Got ready and headed out with mommy in the afternoon. Walked around Nex and mommy bought a dress for me. A pokka dot one. Haha. Left for Bugis to meet up with Derrick & Hock first for dinner at Seoul Garden. Becca came around 8pm. The whole meal made us look super bloated after that. We played games to finish up those food we took too. Derrick was the "poorthing" dude. He had to finish what he mixed. 3 different flavours of melted ice-cream with Tomyam soup in it. He was the one who made that punishment, serve him right, somehow? Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment