Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Nothing much about this few days. I'm just tired because I've not been having my 10 hours or more of sleep per day. Wednesday, had ladies night with Carol, Ziyong, Jeremy and more. Awesome night with them. Had Ba Chor Mee at beer garden after club. Chilled till 5.30am and cabbed back home. Only managed to fall asleep by 6.30am. As usual, I woke up late for work. Was 15 min late for work. Work ended around 10 plus 11. Daddy came to fetch me, and I made him waited for an hour for me. Sorry, and I love you daddy! Gonna head to bed soon though work's starting around 215pm later on. I'm worn out by work and daily activities, having to wake up early during the day, where I can see the sun. Yes I hate the sun, but I've got no choice, so tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment