Looks yummy right?
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Happy pills
On the 28th, I was supposed to meet Daphne around 1.30pm at her school, tp, but if you know me well, I'll always be late w/o fail. It's always because of my screwed up body clock. Reached tamp around 3pm, yes I know she's pissed, but she just kept quiet. So sorry Love. Had texas chicken for snack, because both of us were hungry. Pictures up in fb too.

Looks yummy right?

Her smiles just steals away all my attention :)

I love you ♥




Didn't take as much pictures for the day. Didn't have much feel for pictures, because I was super tired. After texas chicken for lunch, we trained our ass off to red hill, initial plan's to head off to Queensway straight to get to our supplier, but we had another plan on mind, that is to head off to another Supplier's place before to Queensway. Yes, we made a wrong move, at the end of the day, we only headed down to Queensway. Had curry chicken there. It was AWESOME. Then I had my tutu kueh, I know I eat alot, that explains my size yo. Headed to our supplier's shop aftermath. Had a hard time deciding on the designs for the boxers. Spent almost an hour there. Walked round and rounds finding other suppliers. Left around 6.30pm. Bused home. Yes, felt stupid doing that, but I was too tired to train home. I mean I don't get seats like I do when I take the bus, though the bus ride was more then an hour, but at least I slept through out half of the bus ride.
Looks yummy right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment