Monday, May 2, 2011

Take away the pain will you

Let's talk about Saturday, the 30th, though I know it's already the 2nd of May. I know I'm going backwards, but this is my online diary, about my daily life and I'll try to update a "as short as possible" post about every single day, even if nobody reads this diary of mine.

30th, Daphne and Issac came over to my place for some mini photo shoot session for our upcoming blogshop. Had part of it done and I got ready by 9 pm, to hit the clubs. Trained down to vivo with the company of Issac. Had some photos taken during the ride.

223477_10150172346654678_535589677_6849415_4588623_nsad

224239_10150172349674678_535589677_6849449_7635032_na

223336_10150172347394678_535589677_6849424_6599905_njui

222705_10150172345104678_535589677_6849396_4447743_nk

221867_10150172347699678_535589677_6849427_2813055_

221776_10150172350414678_535589677_6849459_3682011_nas

221764_10150172349424678_535589677_6849446_5325443_nl;

Picnik collage
Last picture for that day, great night with great peeps. :)

1st, I slept for 2 hours and I'd to get up by 10am to get ready for work. Worked for M)phosis for a day with Peggy. From 1130 am till 930pm. I see money rolling in for that day. Somehow, I pretty like this job, but I've yet to get over the contract with Robinsons first. Apart from the crowd in the shop, it's quite fun after all, compared to F&B line. Met up with Ruth & Issac at Serangoon and we headed over to Chomp Chomp for my dinner, their supper. Had so much food, and I quite like it though.

200823_10150172568164678_535589677_6851951_848011_o
Stingray

219426_10150172565629678_535589677_6851912_746721_o
Kway tiao

204961_10150172566119678_535589677_6851920_3643577_o

201449_10150172566484678_535589677_6851926_1048457_o
Satay

220847_10150172567404678_535589677_6851939_8017022_o
Chicken wings

219346_10150172567869678_535589677_6851946_5427520_o
Lala

210346_10150172568494678_535589677_6851957_668141_o

200872_10150172566964678_535589677_6851933_2617748_o
Last but no least, our drinks.

Looks nice yea? It taste better then it looks! Haha. Meeting Carol Toh later for shopping and steamboat at bugis since I'm not working later on. Robinson job's starting on Wednesday. 3 weeks and I can get over with it! Money money rolling in again. I've got so many things I wanna get, and I'll definitely work asap after Robinson's. Oh yea, M)phosis's having sales, 50%-70% discount for every single item, and it's really EVERY SINGLE ITEM. I hope mummy brings me there when both daddy and mummy's back from Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment