Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've changed for the better

219050_1926902102550_1542114117_2028410_4900845_o
Let's start off with a picture for the 27th April. Happy 18th birthday ITSJ son. Yes I've spent my night over at yewtee, Ruth's place, with Issac. Had a fun night with them, that I slept at 5am in the morning. Mini count down over at her place for Issac. Woke up around 2.30pm by Marcus's call. We got ready and headed over to Lot1 around 5pm to meet Marcus. Issac was nice to cab us over to Lot1 and he went back home. Brought Ashley's Pink Dslr out. I find it quite cool though, and of course we had a photo spamming session. Had dinner at Lot1 and home aftermath.


221826_10150164648265415_650925414_6949507_4542398_n
Getting ready to head out after a long night

221687_10150164648190415_650925414_6949506_7606850_n
Those Red But Un-hot Lips

230132_10150164648555415_650925414_6949513_4216496_n
Still getting ready

226345_10150164650050415_650925414_6949539_6836778_n
& done

222479_10150164648850415_650925414_6949519_2157473_n

228654_10150164649115415_650925414_6949522_5414806_n
They call this happy family

223350_1928716067898_1542114117_2031079_3571484_n

217095_10150164651665415_650925414_6949566_2484083_n

227463_10150164653355415_650925414_6949592_6458282_n

226964_10150164653595415_650925414_6949594_3060703_n

230744_10150164654460415_650925414_6949602_5570244_n

216393_10150164654820415_650925414_6949608_2143811_n
Dinner @ LJS, YUMMY

230223_10150164654930415_650925414_6949609_7910312_n

222537_10150164655775415_650925414_6949618_6597380_n
Clam chowder for you?

223112_10150164656025415_650925414_6949623_2847160_n
Yea I love to give ugly faces, that's what I'm good at

231008_10150164655010415_650925414_6949611_213956_n
Candid

230147_10150164655110415_650925414_6949612_810071_n
Done with dinner, at last

230580_10150164707600415_650925414_6950210_5361960_n
Last picture before we left LJS

226028_10150164650910415_650925414_6949555_2578852_n
Last but not least, thanks to this pink Dslr for the great pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment