Tuesday, February 3, 2015

All of me

All I wanted was to feel wanted by you. You knew I am and will still be happier with you, but you chose to push me away. Is this how things end? Feeling fucking silly to let myself get affected by you over and over again. You knew we weren't as closed as before, you did nothing. I've told you that I'll try my best to fix this relationship and you weren't there to fix it with me. I've always thought if you're really in love with your partner you'll both work things out, but why was I alone trying to fix it. You made me feel silly, made me sound like a fool to myself, trying so hard to fix the broken relationship alone and you've never even agreed to fix it together. Whatever happened to together. 

I've had enough of life, enough of inflicting hurt on myself because of you. I need to feel better. I need to fix everything back. I need to fix my life. I need to fix my heart. I need to fix my emptiness. I need to fix my feelings. I need to fix myself up. I need to stop everything I'm doing. I need to know that we'll never be there for each other anymore. I need to stop giving little hopes to myself thinking that you'll want me back. I need to stop crying over this. I need to stop feeling all the sadness. I need to move on. I need to feel happy. I need to fill up those empty spaces in me. I need to get over this all by myself. I need you. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment