Friday, January 20, 2012

Life's so unpredictable. Why do things have to repeat over and over again, what's worse, the same old things. Why won't people get it once. Why must you fall over and over again? Why must my life be so complicated. Sometimes I really wish my life was simpler then what it is, now. I wish i wish... But wishes will never ever come true...

Knowing things, yet no one whom I can really talk to, no one who would actually feel what I feel and think what I'm really thinking. All you'll do is just agree with what I say and never actually giving real advise/opinion. Friends who will never actually know the real story, but just commenting on what I've said to them. I don't need one to actually agrees with me just for the sick of it. No one to blame but myself, because I'm lost and I don't really know what I actually want my friends to say... Maybe I'm just problematic. Maybe it's just too hard to please me, maybe I'm just too demanding, all the time. I'll get over shits by myself from now on. I'll try, because I don't really feel comfortable saying my problems to anyone anymore. Maybe I'm just losing trust in every single one. Sigh... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment