Life, so far so good. Hope 2012 would be a better year then 2011, though I know it wouldn't be any different from all the rest of the years, but still I hope.
New year, new start, new job, new boyfriend. Okay joking about the last one. Got myself a job in FJ Benjamin. Starts on the 19th this month and ends on the 31st. Effort paid off, because I woke up on time despite having late nights for the past few days and 3 hours of sleep the night before. Travelling down to Jurong > Clementi > Lot1 > Jurong > Home. Got everything done nicely, now I've 1 week to enjoy and work starts for 2 weeks. I need a short gateway soon.
Plans for 2012
1) Get into Kaplan
2) Work
3) Short gateway with friends
4) Make 2012 an awesome year for myself
No comments:
Post a Comment