So glad you came

Worked was fine, had 6 sales. Managed to close like 4 sales in an hour or so. Pretty cool with work, and I'm down with one more week. Issac came over to my workplace around 8pm and we cabbed over to the Airport. Had dinner there while waiting for Adeline dear. She's flying for 10 days. This girl of mine, i may not have know her for long, but she really mean something to me. She's always making little effort with her funny actions, just to meet me. Like once she came down just to deliver me my dinner, watch me eat and head back home. & a surprise pop out at Bugis, just yesterday. She ever did wake up calls, just to wake me up for work. Tell me how and where to find someone like her. Little surprises and effort made by her. Just so sweet of her. & she made a note on my phone calendar to remind me that she's meeting me on the 13th. Haha, how cute of her.
Okay, enough of praising this dear girl! Haha. Cabbed to expo with Issac aftermath to somehow "visit" Daphne. Bought so much tibits from expo. Sounds real fat, but the fact that I am already. Haha. Waited for Hun to end her work, and we accompanied her home, by our legs. Took us around 45mins. Feel slightly slim after that. (Okay, bullshit) Chilled over at the pool over at Hun's place with Issac. Left for home around 12am. Cabbed home with Issac. Lovely Friday, spent wisely.
Thing's are moving on perfectly fine, I'm starting to love and not hate my life as much as before. Mainly because I met my bestfriend on Thursday and we still joke like how we used to. She's still as kaopeh as before. Days with her, never a quiet day, never will be. :') Still love her as much! X
Work later on, I hope I'll survive through till 7pm and think if I should party or just stay home, because carol toh's going over to Batam. Forever leaving me in SG. Okay maybe because mummy don't allow me to go overseas. Lame.
Bon voyage babies, missyou girls much! X
No comments:
Post a Comment