Monday Blues

As usual had my off day on Monday, which means I'm down to 4 days at work. Initial plan's to head to work and meet my girls after work, but the flu tablet I popped in the night before, made me slept till late. I hope and pray that I'll be energetic for work later on.
Met Caroltoh at nex for some sogurt that she'd been craving since the night before, and then to town to meet the rest. Had her hair braided and dinner at pastamania. Pasta, her second craving for a Monday. Walked around and then home around 10 plus. Short and simple day with my lovely people, so short and simple that I've almost forgotten about the Monday Blues we usually have!
Last but not least, I love the bracelet that Caroltoh got it for me at Batam! Though it had a little error on it, but awesome gift! I really really really really really really love it so so so so fucking much!
Okay I love my girls so much, X!
No comments:
Post a Comment