Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Perfection of your face, slows me down

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Managed to survive through 5 days without my girls around me in sg. They were all the way in Thailand enjoying. I was supposed to fly over with them, if only mummy allow. All thanks to me, for being so foolish when I was 17. Anyway I met them both on the very day they touched down. Sunday was an off day, Monday off day, Tuesday, I was sick, so I visited a doctor, and the doctor gave me so many medicine and 2 days MC, how great!

Anyway, my girls were sweet to get me things over from Thailand. Can't believe they were over at Thailand from Thursday morning till Monday evening. Wednesday night was ladies night with Liling & Zach bro. Saturday was with Xinyu, Jeremy and Zach bro again. Later's ladies night with my girls, how exciting though I know I've got work on Thursday, suck much. Well at least I've spent my off days fruitfully with my girls. Two days straight in town for dinez and window shopping.

All to conclude, I love all my girls best, how can I live a day without your laughter around me babies? (sounds so lesbo, but I'm not)

No comments:

Post a Comment