Friday, September 9, 2011

Misery

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Had a small conversation with mummy while doing our night walk just now. I'm glad she asked those questions, and didn't flare up. Mummy asked if I still smoke and do I dance in clubs, how cool. Yes I was honest with her, after all there's nothing to hide, one thing because I'm legal, Yes bad for health, but once in awhile won't kill much. She's worried, yes I know, but don't worry mummy, I know what I'm doing, though I might be rebellious most of the time! In time to come, I'm gonna behave because we'll have to grow up and think on our own, eventually. Love you, Mummy.

Luck's been pretty down for me for the past few days. Didn't attend work for 5 days straight. was down with this cough, which I've never ever had before. I mean it's so different from the cough I usually have. I almost died while cough. Can you believe it? And then my bag was stolen for awhile by a group of Malaysian adults at the beer garden. Such a thief, and the thief said she took it because she wanted to look after it, since nobody was at my table. Out of kindness? Fuck you. Don't ransack my bag, you bunch of thefts, you Malaysians shouldn't come to Singapore in the first place, as in Malaysians like your group. Ridiculous excuses just to protect your asses, you were lucky that my anger didn't last long, or else you'll be spending your ass in a lock up for a night. How screwed can my life be for the past few days? Please, just someone, brighten and bring me out of my unlucky days will you? I hope there'll be sales at work for me. Haven't been doing any sales even before my MC days. Just a few sales with no problematic customers, be it from the previous sales or the up coming sales will do, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment