Bring Me Back To Life

First day of offical work was great. Many things to cope with, but thank god for those friendly and helpful colleagues at my workplace. With their help, things went way much better and definitely easier for me to handle, though it's somehow the most basic promotions I'm handling right now. Still gotta get used to the system and all, but it's easier with colleagues helping out every now and then, and I know I can't really depend on them for long, but for now I'll just learn and catch whatever I have to as fast as possible.
Yes, I do miss my friends a lot, but work comes first now, because I'm spending 5/7 days a week at work instead. I'll definitely find time for my friends, on my off days, but please understand if I don't meet up that often as usual. Work really made me changed so much, I'm no more who I am like the past, somehow. Sometimes I do really wonder if I'll be forgotten by my friends one day, or will they miss me as much as before ever since work started.
Working tomorrow around 10am and ending around 7pm or later, shall get my stuff ready for work and head to bed soon. Goodnight everyone.
Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment