Wordless
'
I seriously need to put my mind at ease. So many things running through my mind. It's so unsafe to let it out anywhere nowadays. You'll never know who will ever talk behind your backs like how they ever did to others, to you. Sucha scary world. I'm hating you more then usual now, world. Why can't you just let things go smoothly for me. Why do we even have thoughts, which makes us go crazy at times over silly thoughts running through that brain of us. I've wonder if I'd made the wrong choice. Having to start work like ever other normal adults, spending time lesser wth the one you love, drifting apart. I don't wanna grow up so fast now. Ever now and then, I'll miss how the past was. To my past, do you actually miss how we used to be? Life was so simple back then, nothing mattered when we had who we wanted, by our side. Now, everyone has their own life to carry on with, who will standby me when days like this occurs every now and then. Sometimes I wish god would make everyone have someone whom will make the other party stop those silly thoughts. Or maybe a rule in god's book, to not think too much and not let your thoughts run wild. If only someone would really really know how and what I'm going through right now.
I'm not made to please every single one of you. Why do days like this hitting me right now? So many things coming and going. So many things to adapt to. So many stuff to do. All I know is that nobody's gonna be 24/7 there for you, no matter how convincing one can tell you that they'll be there for you, be it rain or shine, letting you trusting the person so much. Maybe once someone comes into my life, stays there for a period of time, I'll depend on that person too much. This is me, trusting one too easily, letting them in and out of my life so easily. I love to act a strong front just to not other know how weak I am actually. Shit happens and all I do is just keep quiet and let it go.
I seriously hate the world, I hate life, I hate you, every single one of you, and lastly me.
No comments:
Post a Comment