Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stand By My Side

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Work have been making my brain expanding each and everyday w/o fail. I won't be having my weekends off, because I'll be working with Jacq @ paragon for shiseido from 12pm-8pm for my Saturday and Sunday this coming weekend. Hectic 2 weeks, but I know I can bare with it. I've 2 pay that's coming in soon, adapt learning and that receptionist job. Up coming one will be starhub, and then this shiseido pay. Sounds so workaholic, I know right!

I shall go shopping or something once I've received my pay(s) with my girls. Shall let my body rest for next week's weekend, I promise you body. Sorry for tiring you down like this, this is the only way I earn and not spend so fast and much on useless stuff, I hope you understand, body.

I'm going down with Thursday, hanging in there. I shall jog after work, and it's a must since I'm starting work at 1230pm on Friday! Must must must make an effort to exercise my body at least 3 times a week!

Okay gotta tuck into bed soon, trying to sleep before 2am today! Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment