California King Bed

Work's a bitch. Waking up so early just for work for the past 4 days. That sounds so not me, but I guess I have to get used to it, and get through this 6 months, be it rain or shine. Yes I've to work till this coming Friday for my first off for the whole of the 10 days. Now I feel my girls when they always say, TGIF. Haven't been having enough sleep for the past few days, though I slept more then 6 hours per day or so. Regretted not opening my mouth up to Germaine for a full time job, getting in charge of roadshows. I bet it's x10000000 better then my current. I'm looking forward for this coming weekend, for my 2 off days, and the activities that's coming up.
So many work to be done, yet so little time. Time's ticking like how fast a bullet train's moving. Presentation on Wednesday, yet I'm only done with half of it. Celebration dinner with Family later on after work for sister's birthday. How to finish everything?!
Screwed up infrastructure for training.
Hectic week, I'm tired, austerely. Working at 12.30pm later. Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment