Thursday, June 2, 2011

Your game, your call

Hit the clubs last night over at St. James with my love ones. Cheeyen came over to my place to in the night first. Train down to St. James to meet up with the rest aftermath. Nothing much happened. Homed around 5.30am. Slept through my day, waking up doing nothing, as usual. Waiting for my pay to get in, and more to come. I wanna get a new design to cover up that ugly ink I'd done months ago, done by some unskilled artist. To think it's for free, it'll turn out nice, but what a scam. So it's true that, you've to pay the price for what you wanna get. What a big mistake, regrets. Oh ya and I'm thinking of getting another ink on my chest, but I'm still thinking of great phrases or quotes to get on my chest.

Well it's kinda contradicting because I've been complaining how much I've regretted having those tattoos on me, and here talking about another tattoo on my chest would be fine. Well get over it, I can always cover it up with something else, though I know I would regret much in the later part of my life, but remember, we only live once in our life, we might never get to do all this in future or maybe our next life? Which I don't really believe in the next life thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment