Got over the 5 days event for popular fair at expo. 12 hours of standing every single day, for those 5 days. It's kind of tiring though, but enjoyable. Through this job, I've seen all kinds of people. Those who tried so hard to get something, and those who are there to work and enjoy. For me, I'm there to work, and enjoy myself by making a few new friends. I'd came across weird people, interesting people and funny ones too. Great time working with people like Adeline, a new friend made from the fair. Someone who laughs with me through out this job. Huiling, a good speaker, who talked sense into me, somehow, though I don't really catch her at times. She's a very good person, a kind one. Definitely an angel like person. Great boss, great colleagues, great job. & yes I kind of miss standing there with my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment