It started off with a kiss

I've got the feel to blog but yet nothing's on my mind now. This picture above was a "home buffet" over at my place with Carol & Ziyong. Carol did the cooking while I did the blending of apple juice. Ziyong's job, was to come over late and eat straight. Ok, he did a little washing at the ending. Looks delicious yea? It taste just as good as it looks. After the "Home Buffet", we headed to Nex for some yogurt & off to bugis for Sheesha. Great night spent with them both.
Sat 11June. Club without Ziyong. Still enjoyable, though it's a little boring. Managed to reach home before 6am. Cabbed home with some stranger who stayed nearby. Don't worry it's a lady!
No work for last week, they got the wrong date and they're compensating me 50 bucks for that day. Working this week though with Daphne at Bras bersah. We'll be doing different things though. Her's cashier at Popular, while I'm a promoter for my company, Adapt Learning at Popuplar too. Quite excited though, at least I won't be working alone this week!
As for today, I'm gonna get ready soon and head to town to meet up with Derrick for some dinner buffet later on. Ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment