Close your eyes, fly with me
Had my nails done at Hougang area for 15 bucks. It's a simple black coat with blinks on it. Cheap or what. Eyebrows trimmed too, at only 5 bucks. Total is 20 bucks, tell me I just had a great deal please! & I'm on a shopping mood now, because my pay's in. Robinson's. I'm still waiting for 3 more pay to get in though. Feeling rich, but you should know the feeling doesn't last long. Nobody's in the mood to shop with me now. Maybe I shall shop tomorrow at town or something and then it's ladies night yo!
Oh ya, & I have to remember to save some for my tattoo touch up, yes the ugly birds. When should I do it?! So many things undone, gotta get it done real soon. & I'm heading to Carol's house later on for a cake feast, because she's baking & I'm gonna eat those lovely cakes that she's gonna make. NOM NOM, YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment