Wednesday, January 14, 2015
It'll still be you at the end of the day that I really want. I wish you knew how worried I am about you. How it had upset me that things ended this way and you didn't try to make me stay. I want to show my concern and tell you that no matter how you pushed me away/ feeling lost, I'll still be here for you, but I'm afraid. Afraid that I'll be inflicting more pain to myself instead. I'm sorry for being so selfish. I really do miss you, but no I'm not gonna give in, not anymore. I've learnt the hard way to never let anyone lower down my ego nor make me over try just to make anyone stay in my life. I loved you and it hurts too much that I don't know how to feel about all the things I see. Life sucked so much right now but it goes on. I want and need to be stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment