I will never expect anyone to be truthful to me anymore because I thought you were true enough towards me but I was wrong. You've changed, I've changed. Goodbye.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
You know part of me will still want you over & over again, no matter how many times I said I was gonna leaving you. I'm sorry for the part which I've took you for granted. The part where you had to tolerate my nonsense. The part where you did not give up no matter how tired you said you were trying to let things go my way. For that I'm really grateful for you. I guess we're not soul mates after all. I guess we're just another chapter in each other's life. I'll have to learn to grow up from this. I'll have to understand everything you put me through on my own. I'll have to be independent and let you go, for this is what you wanted and only this will make you happy. Never have I seen you any happier through out the whole relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment