Monday, December 22, 2014
And I thought I've deleted our pictures from my phone, my macbook to start a new but didn't I expect me to browse thru my trash bin on my macbook finding the folder of us still lying there, and the first picture I saw was this. Remember how we started off? This was the very few pictures of you that I've took, and I still smile to pictures of you. Remember how mesmerized I was whenever I see this picture? I'm glad that we both moved on and we're happy with our life now. So many things changed, I've grown up and stop feeling sad over this that often. I've learnt to be independent without you in my life, and i think I'm doing great. Sometimes I missed you, but I'll always tell myself to not let any of this make me sad all over again. From all this Ive learnt to be someone better, and everyone deserves the good side of me, no one actually deserved the nasty side of me. I'm sorry I've put you thru so much that you couldn't handle it. The only person who can handle me is myself. I don't know if anyone actually understand what I'm actually trying to say. I can never be any better for you or anyone else anymore, and yes you deserve so much more than I could give. I don't know if you'll read any of this I'm blogging but maybe one day you'll be here reading this knowing how happy I am for both of us now.
All I pray for is a happy life ahead for the both us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment