Saturday, October 11, 2014




Done trying, when will you ever notice what the actual problem is before admitting to the mistakes just to please me. It doesn't please me nor make me any happier at all. I know I'm demanding all the time but what I needed was someone there to lead, control and guide me, not the other way round. I hate it when you don't stick to plans or things that you've said. This had been repeating over and over again and all the fights leaded back to the same thing every sickening time. I want you to fight back when I'm wrong. Don't admit and apologise to things just to cool me down. You're tryna make a beast in me to grow and take things for granted. I want to make things work, to make you a better person, with goals and determined to do whatever you want, not just saying it loud but with no actions at all. It's very sickening to see and listen to you speak most of the times because you won't hold on to your words. All i meant for you were good intentions but you show no interest in whatever I'm always trying to pint point to you. I don't wanna see you leave me one day with no goals in life. I want to make you a better and stronger person, but I guess to you I'm just hurting you. This is driving me crazy and I can't hold on any longer, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment