Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life is great

Craved for churros since Saturday night so got my cravings settled on Sunday at town.✓
Churros from Spanish doughnuts Singapore with J and R. Ordered the one with three different dips and the other with custard filling. Preferred the plain with three dips as compared to the custard filling, it tasted like play dough. Yucks.


 We were so lazy so we had our dinner at MEDZS. My third time there and I still don't think the food is nice at all. Moreover we waited more than half and hour and the food isn't worth the wait at all. Looks good, not that awesome taste. There wasn't any crowd but I don't get why must we wait for 30min-40min just to get our food. Good atmosphere but lousy food (Maybe only the salmon dish was nice) and lousy service. Waiters were very inattentive.



 Roasted beef sir


 Half roasted chicken


 Lime mojito



Rosti with pork sausage


Salmon

Walked around flea @ scape and was quite disappointed because I couldn't find and 3 eye concept cosmetic anywhere there. Headed over to golden mile till 1am and home with J.

No comments:

Post a Comment