Monday, May 12, 2014

Lost

I don't really know how I should feel right now. You've been down recently and its your critical period. Seeing you falling ill, unable to talk to anyone or expressing your emotions through actions. The moment I saw you my heart was torn apart. Seeing you on the bed feeling so helpless there. There's nothing much I could do for you. I feel so useless, unable to do anything to make you feel better. I was on the verge of breaking down, but i held it back so that nobody could see how sad i was at that time. It tears me apart every time I see you right there and all you could do was lie there in pain, unable to speak out at the same time. I miss you talking to me, I miss your voice. I miss how you laugh at me when i sat on a wet seat, asking me why i peed in my pants and laughing at me. I miss everything of you. Please be strong granny, pull thru this, we're all here with you, forever and always. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment