Scrolling through your tumblr reminded me of how we used to be. It felt so good to read your tumblr over & over once in a while, to remind me of how we used to be, how happy we were, how i matter to you all the time. How we wanna see other so badly every single day, but right now things changed so much. Ain't looking forward as compared to how we both started off. How we would not flare up towards each other, how we always have no plans but to think that it's okay as long as we have each other for the day. Why do things have to change. I used to be so nice to you, but I've changed into someone else, someone who flares up at the smallest mistake, someone you wished you didn't know at all. What happened? Im so sorry for the huge change that you've never imagined i would be, you're worst nightmare.
I wished we were how we were in the past, heart to heart talks, but it'd stopped after a few months into the relationship. I can never speak up to you and have small calm talks with you anymore because it doesn't feel right & it would only end with a fight because i would always feel that you're not listening to me like how you would in the past, how you would look into my eyes, sitting there patiently, listening to every single word i would say. I just can't sound out and feel comfortable to you like the past, I'm sorry.
I've always been going into your tumblr once in awhile to read all the post you've blogged or repost to tell myself that we were once happy to have each other, and every time i would smile unknowingly, i miss the old us, and i'll never get bored reading all the post over and over again. I don't know if anyone would feel how I'm feeling right now, but its really good to know we once had it all. X.

No comments:
Post a Comment