Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Exactly 15 more days till I really get off from school days, can't wait. Will plan for some getaway while he'll be enlisted on the 15th of Aug. Hope everything will go as planned and of course passing my last two modules. Quite proud of myself for making through school for the very first time after my secondary school days. How I failed for N levels and O levels, this is really an achievement to me. I've put in more or less some effort, and everything paid off. Last two modules, I will do it. Still unbelievable but I'm getting my Diploma Cert soon. Not really ready to enter the working force, but I'll have to do it, prolly in September. Thank god for everything I have right now, my supportive family, friends and of course a super supportive bf, so glad to have them in my life. :')
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment