Thursday, February 2, 2012

I love having you by my side all the time.

I love how you care for me.
I love how you hug me so tightly.
I love how you hug me from the back.
I love how you kiss me on my forehead.
I love how you peck me on my cheek.
I love how you kiss me.
I love how you pat my head.
I love how you hold my hands.
I love how you make me look best even when I'm at my worst.
I love how you stood there quietly, listening to my problems.
I love how you never walk away from me.
I love how you tolerate my attitude all the time.
I love how you try to protect me.
I love how you tell me that now you've got me.

I love how we trust each other.
I love how we tease around.
I love how we sat side by side the whole night.
I love how we never get bored of each other.
I love how we play with each other's hands.
I love how we hug each other.
I love how we go on dates.
I love how we have so much to talk about.
I love how we put our hands over each other's shoulder.
I love how we love each other's presence.
I love how we don't get angry with each other, no matter what.
I love how we talk about our future.

& lastly, I love how we are now. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment